Fruit & Yogurt Cup
Flavored yogurts often contain as much sugar as cola, negating the idea of it being a healthy snack. This recipe uses thick and rich Greek Yogurt, making it more satiating and not sabotaging your health & weight loss efforts. Berries are a lower sugar option, but remember all fruit has sugar so you should limit your intake.
- ½ cup Plain Greek Yogurt organic, 4% M.F or higher
- Blueberries or Strawberries – small handful Fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp Pure Nut Butter of choice just nuts, no sugar
- Cinnamon – dash
- 1 tbsp Chopped nuts or unsweetened coconut (optional)
- Blend nut butter (optional) with Greek yogurt.
- Add berries
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!