Chicken Waldorf Salad
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast approximately 2 large breasts
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- ⅓ cup plain Greek style yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 medium red apple diced
- 1 cup sliced celery
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans toasted if desired
- A few shakes of curry powder to taste
- ¼ cup dried cranberries optional
- Cook the chicken breasts – broil or barbeque.
- Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, apple, celery, nuts and cranberries (optional).
- Stir to coat well.
- The flavours are more pronounced after sitting overnight.