- ½ cup hemp oil or extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ clove garlic minced
- 2 lemons juiced
- Pinch sea salt
Good, naturally detoxifying salad ingredients include:
- leafy greens including kale, bok choy, spinach, arugula and dandelion greens
- fresh herbs including parsley, basil, cilantro, rosemary and oregano
- garlic or ginger root
- onions, leeks and chives
- berries such as blackberries, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries
- Chop all vegetables small.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small jar and shake well.
- Mix dressing with the chopped vegetables.
- This salad increases in flavor as it sits.
A natural salad dressing like the one we use on this detox salad will keep well in a cool place for a week or more. Note if you keep it in the fridge (not necessary unless your house is very warm) the oil may harden a little, but will liquefy again at room temp.