Salt & Vinegar Chickpea Snack
If you are like me, you like snacks with some CRUNCH! This is a recipe Aly adapted for a healthy alternative to chips. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
1hr 15 min
1hr 20 min
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
- Drain & rinse the chickpeas.
- Place them in a pot and cover them completely with vinegar.
- Cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Toss with 2 tbsp. olive oil and 1tsp. Himalayan salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for approximately 45 mins – 1hr (oven dependent) or until golden brown and crunchy, turning occasionally.
If you're looking to satisfy a particularly large craving or have multiple mouths salivating over this recipe, you can easily double it.